BREAST ENLARGEMENT

Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, Enhancement, Enlargement & Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Information

Increase your breast size by one inch in less then a month...


I am so excited, this morning I woke up and looked more swollen or bigger, so I measured myself, and I have grown an inch and a half!!! I am also alot more firm, like I was before I had kids!!! I can't believe that this has happened in about 2 1/2 weeks. I can't wait to get the pump and cream, and for a few more weeks to go by, I am ecstatic. I tried on a sexy shirt that I bought a year ago but have never worn because it requires me to go braless and it just didn't look that great with no boobs, so I tried it on this morning, and its filling out, I think by the middle of the summer if things continue growing, I'll be confident enough to wear it. I do however feel more confident in myself already and actually have cleavage in my bras, and my girlfriends are noticing a difference in me too. I'll definitely keep you posted, and feel free to use any of my questions, or feedback on your testimonial page ~ just don't use my last name or state!!!!


BREAST ENLARGEMENT

the breast is a symbol of femininity, nurturing and female sexuality. Saline or silicone breast implants are placed behind the glandular or pectoral muscles through small incisions in the breast fold, around the areola, or through the axilla. The goal is to achieve a soft breast in proportion to the hips and waist with individual patient preferences in mind. Epidemiological studies have not shown a higher incidence of breast cancer or connective tissue autoimmune diseases with or without breast implants in women. A small percentage of patients will develop some firmness or even hardening by scar tissue forming as a natural body response to the silicone envelope. There is also the possibility of leakage of the saline implant or rupture of the silicone rubber envelope which would require replacement of the implant.







breast enlargement

0 comments: